Wednesday 15 May 2013

My US visit visa experience


By Ken


I will share this experience, but pls dont take it for granted!!!


If you are a man pray that your interviewer be a woman and if you are a woman pray that your interviewer be a man. It is easier to impress the opposite sex than to impress same sex during interview!!!, Make sure that you smell good. It doesnt matter what kind of visa you are applying for. If you are refused then it means you didnt do your home work well, or your answers were just not impressive. When i had my interview, my interviewer was a woman. I packaged myself like sardine all documents in the right places for easy access. I had more than enough docs. But only gave out wht was requested.

Besides that i had a powerful perfume BLACK XS! Yes tho u guys might think it sounds wack!, but it work in my case. I applied enough on my body to go through the porous glass of the embassy. Even while i was sitting my perfume was at work. It has a surgar smell that can cause excitement and calm nerves. So if your interviewer was having a bad day, it can calm his/her nerves and cause some excitements. When i stood for my interview, first! i got a warm smile from my female interviewer but because the smile came before she even looked at my documents, i didnt return it back.
I kept still wit eyes focused on her.





Then she requested specific docs which i handed in. I was a visit visa applicant.

She asked what i did for a living?, I replied
She asked me what my cousin's phone number & address in the USA were and what he did for a living?, i replied!
She ask why i wanted to go to the USA and what i would do during my stay?, i replied!
She ask if i would work during my stay?, i replied!, said not without authority from USCIS.
She asked me if i would return back after the visit!!!, I replied!
She asked when i would be going if approved, i said 2days after getting the visa, she smile again and said OK. i'm going to approve you and just when she was about signing on my form approved she asked for my cousin's tax , i scrambble thro my docs and gave it to her, she looked thro' nodded and that was it i got a 2yrs multi-visa.
That was when i finally smile back as i was arranging my docs back in my file, she asked me what perfume i was wearing and i gladly said "BLACK XS" nice she said,
That was when i knew i didnt just pass the interview i did it wit the power of my perf. My cousin is a doctor in the USA and we discussed extensively before the interview. It was his idea and he sent me the perfume.

Anyone wanting to use this perfume shouldnt go and buy Chinese made make sure its original, the original can last for 2days after wearing. If you are a woman try JLO perfume, and Share ur experience!


Now using a perfume like me doesnt exempt you from doing your home work and having neccessary docs. Or answering question correctly it gives you an edge wit ur interviewer!!!, Just incase he/she was already having a bad day.

2 comments:

  1. What a stupid story

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing stupid about the story. Don't be jealous please. Thanks for the story cos I sure know your countenance and appearance matters

    ReplyDelete