Tuesday 30 July 2013

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am a caterer,i ave been for 8 years,so i apply for a b1/b2 visa so i can attend a catering conference in Philadelphia called THE ART OF FOOD CATERING,i ave been refused twice now,the 1st time was 15th of July 2013,i was so downcast and decided to try again,i got another date for 29th of July and was refused, I am so so downcast and i really need to attend that conference to help my business.

my question is, I have been able to get a date for 1st week in august again,and the conference is on the 11th of august,do you think i will appear desperate and be refused?


Mean while the first time,the guy just asked me three questions,why are you going? to attend a conference where are you going?Philadelphia,how much do you earn? from 200k and above,but my business earns from 600k and above,are you single? yes but I am engaged....den he goes I am not qualified,the second interview was d same.

but here is d deal,the truth is, I am engaged,i run my own business for 7 years,my family is here,my bank statements etc were intact and i was truly going for the conference,now I am so frustrated that i wish i didn't say the truth...

please advice,i need to go for this conference,will applying a third time in the space of less than a month make me desperate and cause refusal? 

9 comments:

  1. Withdraw. Because applying three times within the period of 1 month wont change anything and the reason behind your travelling will look suspicious. U don't have enough family ties. Wait another 6 months and reapply

    ReplyDelete
  2. pls how do i go abt dis, my interview date coincides wt my expected delivery date my plan was to go ve my baby ova there wr my hubby resides but d date came rather late,shud i write to dem now to postpone it or i shud wait till close to my delivery,n wat duration will it tk dem to reschedule anoda interview date for me. Tanx

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU NEED TO APPLY FOR STUDENT VISA~ THAT IS WHY YOU ARE BEING REFUSED! PELE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How can she apply for student visa for training lol, to qualify for student visa ull be required to take at least 10 credits trainings are just couple of weeks, her visa falls under B1 business. She should wait 6months and reapply

    ReplyDelete
  5. You will be rejected a third time. Your desperation will be viewed suspiciously. If nothing significant has changed within that time frame, do not bother re-applying.

    ReplyDelete
  6. sometimes persistence is the key to success, i think the only way out right now is to pray.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That you have applied a second has counted against you. I have been in your position before. I reapplied almost immediately and was refused again theres no point applying a 3rd time. I waited almost a year and applied again for the 3rd time but it took prayers like Taiye rightly said. The officer told me that the 2nd application i made counted against me but that he was going to give me benefit of doubt and approve it. I wasn't even asked for any single document the 3rd time i went apart from my bank statement considering i was told i didn't have strong ties despite being issued a US visa 3 times in 6 years before the application that was refused. Forget this years conference, look forward to the next one, when the time is right no man would deny you. All the best

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do not apply again this year especially since nothing has changed from your last interview. We're you using a virgin passport? Consider visiting at least two other countries before you reapply. In all, pray and have a positive attitude. You are favored of God!

    ReplyDelete
  9. you are advised to apply when your personal circumstances change considerably...a month is too short to reflect any changes....do not apply...you will most likely be refused

    ReplyDelete