Tuesday 13 August 2013

ASSISTANCE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I must commend you guys for this blog and the assistance its offering to help us prepare for an interview. I have few questions to ask. I am lady of 32yrs old, married with no children, working and have a stable financial background. I earlier applied for a visa in 2005 with a different age to the original age I have now. Now, I intend to apply again this year with my original age and great travel experience and my fears at the embassy is that, would it be an automatic refusal for me if I go with my e-passport (which has my original age in it) after the bio metric process? … I hear America embassy deletes refusal application entry after 5yrs, how true is this please? What are my chances and what can I do to make it to be granted a visa..Please advice.  

No comments:

Post a Comment